 Local / Australia / 6906
Re: Dinosaur sets are out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Well I just went into the city just a little while ago... Star Wars thing
was only half built, so bugger that... anyway not many stores had the Dino
sets, But we bought some.  Personally I think for what they are, they are
cool, and the boys love them.  Interesting packaging too!

Mmmm.  I don't mind them either.  Not really Lego in the purist sense (ha,
ME talking about Lego purity ;-), but certainly compatible, and I like
Paul's idea of using them as mounts for cavalry Star Wars style.  All round,
this little range looks like a winner.  I just don't know about the tiny ones..

The packaging is best of the breed - the lids are terrain (BrickWars - cool).

In the meantime, I figure pick up four of the 6722 (the four legged
stegosaurusy thingies), mix and match the legs so you get two tall and two
short dudes, and use the big uns for cavalry and the little uns for hauling
about some sort of diabolical engine of warfare.

Will advise on success...

Richard
Still baldly going...