 Local / Australia / 6907
6906  |  6908
Subject:
Star Wars 7144 = $14.00!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:04:11 GMT

Just stopped by in Kmart Nth Rocks in Sydney and managed to pick up the last
7144 (Slave 1) on "Clearance Sale" for $14.00 - now that's a bargain. They
did have several other kits on Clearance or Sale but I didn't take much
notice as they were all sold out - empty shelves (all getting ready for
Septemer I hope). They had dozzens of the 1200 brick buckets - but they were
all at retail price of $66 or there abouts even with zero deposit layby that
couldn't quite sway me.

Play Well!

Ed Cox.