 Local / Australia / 6893
Re: Dinosaur sets are out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:14:06 GMT

What are other peoples opinions of the Dinosaurs?

To me they seem to be one step away from Duplo. Even the Buyonicles and
RoboRiders are more 'reusable'. They're pretty cool if that's what you're
into, but...

'Adam
- who has the entire RoboRiders sets, but only one Duplo set.

"Ive Sorocuk" <ive@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
Just picked up one of the new dinosaur sets (6721) from Toy Kingdom and • it's
alot better than i expected, though don't expect to use much pieces for
anything other than dinosaurs.

The insert has pics of the Jack Stone sets as well if anyones interested.

Ive Sorocuk
-First Lego I bought in a while

---