 Local / Australia / 6923
Re: Dinosaur sets are out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I like Paul's idea of using them as mounts for cavalry
Star Wars style.

In the meantime, I figure pick up four of the 6722 (the four legged
stegosaurusy thingies), mix and match the legs so you get two tall and two
short dudes, and use the big uns for cavalry and the little uns for hauling
about some sort of diabolical engine of warfare.

Will advise on success...

And the advice is success!

Quite pleased actually.  Sure enough there now stands on the medieval shelf
behind me two short legged stegosaurian beasts of burden, complete with back
straddling yokes for the attaching to grand diabolical engines of
destruction, and two tall legged stegosaurian castle carrying attack beasts.
The castles are based around the 6x6x2 star wars wing roots and provide
enough space for two fully kitted medieval pugnacious dudes.  A bit
reminiscent of Alexander's elephants.  Or was that Hannibal.  Anyway, cool.

I'll try to post pics on the weekend...

Richard
Still baldly going...