 Local / Australia / 6798
6797  |  6799
Subject:
Train Set 113 Advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:34:12 GMT

Hello. I have just taken ownership of train set 113 - quite an old set but
still a heck of a lot of fun!

Can someone please tell me if this set was 4.5 or 9 volt?

Does anyone have the building instructions (not on brickshelf)?

The set is missing the battery box - does anyone have a working battery box
and wires available for sale? (I'm in Sydney Australia).

Also looking for any extra straight, curved, or cross over/switching tracks
suitable for this set?

Thank you for your assistance!

(When I get all the missing pieces I'll post some photos on my web site.)

Regards,
Ed Cox

http://www.ozbricks.com/macrobots/