 Local / Australia / 6440
  Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

Since its a bit quiet, thought I might chip in with something of an heretical nature, as is my wont. Having been exceptionally depressed at the porky pies on the Bionicle tins, suggesting that the heads were on flexible necks, which they're simply (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) No, no, no, no, no, haven't you heard? According to the more enlightened amongst us, Bionicles are no good, evil bastardazations of the Technic line, and you simply CAN'T do ANYTHING with them. Really. It says so in the .bionicle group, plain (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) If somepeople are without the wonderfulness that is JudgeSlizer, BigW (in an effort to fill thier decimated Bionicle display) have dragged out the slizer/roborider twin packs that did the rounds end of last year. There is only judge combos (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) And there I was thinking the best source was Mindstorms. No self-respecting robot dude would want any of those things; I dunno what Lego was thinking when they included them 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

Suck it Matt, and if you dont like it, stay the hell away from our topics then. *STF will soon have teh BIONICLE-Mk-II models up for Viewing* Better (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) Ah...my sarcastic comedy stylings are lost on you, I see. If you would bother to check the .tecnic.bionicle group, you might notice that I am a regular contributor there...and a fan of the line. Perhaps, next time, before you attempt to write (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) I don't know if I got this wrong but I thought that Matt was just joking in a sarcastic way - especially when he is saying that you can not possibly attach any other component to them. I may be wrong... If there is any problem with the new (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...

(...) Thank you for *getting it* Eric. My faith in the readers of LUGNET is restored! Matt (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GFyqvG.tK@lugnet.com... (...) truly (...) you (...) No, no, no, he was referring to your adding it into the .bionicle group. Here in .loc.au we tolerate all kinds of discussion, as (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)