 Local / Australia / 6454
Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Eric Lanteigne writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Andrew Eade writes:
Suck it Matt, and if you dont like it, stay the hell away from our topics then.

I don't know if I got this wrong but I thought that Matt was just joking in
a sarcastic way - especially when he is saying that you can not possibly
attach any other component to them. I may be wrong...  If there is any
problem with the new "bulky" Technic parts is that it is harder (not
impossible) to find other application for them. I've recently tried building
Technic Robots in a studless way and I must say I'm quite pleased with the
results (high maneuverability - low piece count = light weight - compact
design).

Thank you for *getting it* Eric. My faith in the readers of LUGNET is restored!

Matt