 Local / Australia / 6496
Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 03:45:37 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
news:GFyqvG.tK@lugnet.com...

As as for *your* topics...well, lets just say that if that is how you • truly
feel, perhaps you shouldn't be posting on a COMPLETELY PUBLIC BOARD, hmmm?
I'm sure there are plenty of LEGO related public newsroups on Australian
servers that we clunky forigners would never even dream of visiting, and • you
should be quite happy there, I would think.

No, no, no, he was referring to your adding it into the .bionicle group.
Here in .loc.au we tolerate all kinds of discussion, as long as it doesn't
get too nasty, of course. But then if you post something inflammatory to a
group, you're going to step on toes, regardless of whether it's a joke or
not.

--
Cheers,
Paul