 Local / Australia / 6442
Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 05:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Since its a bit quiet, thought I might chip in with something of an
heretical nature, as is my wont.
The best source of ball and axle pieces is Slizer throwing arms.  They were
never any good to anyone anyway.  The shoulder end of those arms is a ball,
and there is an axle shaped section that joins down to the flexible throwing
thingie.  Take your sharp knife (kids, talk to a sensible adult, sharp
knives can kill you and probably will if you play with them - the knives,
not the adults) and cut off the flexible throwing thingie at the lower end
of the axle section.
And on the subject of dud slizer bits, now that we have decent robotic dude
heads, get your old slizer bits out and start making littler bionicles
dudes!  A couple of Judges (sans throwing arms, obviously) and voila! Short
boss bionicle dude!

If somepeople are without the wonderfulness that is JudgeSlizer, BigW (in an
effort to fill thier decimated Bionicle display) have dragged out the
slizer/roborider twin packs that did the rounds end of last year. There is
only judge combos available, so don't ask for anything else, but there are
some of each roorider. They've even got a *!*load of new impulse sets in,
the small city black gocart <set:6436> , the jetpack astronaut from
spaceport <set:6457>,Jet's zippyhoverything <set:4910> and (I'm not sure if
it's the same price but it was packed with the others) the prof's
microcopter <set:5904> as well as some of the shoguns, <set:1186> left over.

This information brought to you by a BigW affialate.

James (who had to look up the set numbers, he can't remember them.)