 Local / Australia / 6144
  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

In lugnet.space, Greg Perry writes a detailed response to Jesse Alan Long: <snip> (...) Please, please don't take this discussion away from loc.au! We're loving it! (Well, I am anyway.) Cheers Richie Dulin Patrician of Brick-Morpork (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Sorry about that Richie - I've actually been half-expecting someone from the loc.au to pop up and complain about cluttering up the newsgroup with such nonsense (as opposed to the serious discussions about LEGO toys that we usually have here on (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) This was a discussion about Legos, well at least it WAS a discussion about Legos, before all of this technical talk that has confused my poor mind. I was simply tired of the way that most large space craft were built and so all of these (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Bu-bu-but, Greg, if you toss a grenade into the barrel, can you still eat the fish? I prefer to use a high-powered rifle my own self, or sometimes a blunt wooden stick. Wham! Wham! What fun. And if nothing else, .loc.au loves the posts because (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) I hope you don't have a problem with <set:6257 barrel-fishing>, Lindsay. I just think it's bad form to actually _tell_ the fish you are trying to hit it, and even worse to specify the weapon you're using. <sarcasm>That's why inserting (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) LFB - Eat the fish? Don't be silly. It the glorious rib-tickling, funnybone-yanking explosion of the grenade that I'm interested in. Though I must admit that after I've picked the barrel splinters out of my skin, and hosed the slimy fish gunk (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)