 Local / Australia / 5774
Re: Membership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 07:52:28 GMT

Hi,
Todd and I intend to mail out another batch as soon as things settle
down here (house is in physical transition). There's a pile of 250 or so
almost ready. After that bunch, Todd would be the one to ask. I'm sorry
for the long wait.

-Suz

Craig Roberts wrote:

Thanks Dave and Kerry for your replies.
Dave i agree with you that Lugnet is fantastic value without an ID card i
was just wondering if they still sent anything thats all otherwise i am very
happyb with Lugnet i was not having a go at them.
Craig Roberts #670
In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Just wondering if you ever recieve anything from Lugnet re membership.
I joined in November last year and until now have not recieved anything re
my membership.

I joined in Oct and I've never received the "membership pack" or whatever it
was called either.

Kerry ( #599)

Check out these posts from Todd:

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=1458 (by January the latest mailed was #420)

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=7926 (details about packets)

and I noticed that packets aren't mentioned on the info page anymore:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/

I'm not sure when this was changed. Of course, Todd and Suz have been
incredibly busy this year, and since I get plenty of value from LUGNET
without an ID card, I'm not too fussed.

--DaveL
(#506, currently in Australia, soon to be in Florida)