 People / 1458
Re: Membership packet Received???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:25:47 GMT

In lugnet.people, Nicholas Fezie writes:
Wow, I didn't know I was a member before you (#428!).  I guess I kind of
outrank you then, hehehe...

And, to make this on-topic, I haven't gotten my membership packet either and
I became a member on July 29, 2000.

Yikes, I didn't realize we were *that* far behind.  I just looked at the
stack of printed stuff and the last completed one mailed out was #420.  I've
*got* to get a way to automate the labeling of the actual cards -- that's the
bottleneck -- everything else is automated.  I'm thinkin' maybe have a webpage
generated and print that, similar to the way some of the other stuff is
automated.

--Todd