 People / 1453
  Membership packet Received???

Has anyone after member number 690 received their Lugnet Membership packet yet? I signed up a couple of months ago, but haven't received it yet. Todd, when can I expect this? Thanks Ryan Dennett Lugnet Member #690 (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

(...) I signed up in August, and I'm number 447. I don't have anything yet either. I understand Todd is busy, however. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

(...) I'm number 685 and I haven't received mine either. I joined Nov. 17th or thereabouts. It's a bit of a relief to see others are also waiting. (Well not "good" but you know what I mean, at least I know it's not hung up in the mail somewhere) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

I'm member #433, joined early August and no packet received :( Julie (...) yet? (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

(...) Wow, I didn't know I was a member before you (#428!). I guess I kind of outrank you then, hehehe... And, to make this on-topic, I haven't gotten my membership packet either and I became a member on July 29, 2000. -Nick (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

(...) Yikes, I didn't realize we were *that* far behind. I just looked at the stack of printed stuff and the last completed one mailed out was #420. I've *got* to get a way to automate the labeling of the actual cards -- that's the bottleneck -- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

(...) Speaking of which, did my money turn up already? I sent you mails asking about the status of my Western Union transfers, but didn't receive any answer yet. I just need to know whether I should go and kick those WU people... Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Membership packet Received???

(...) No one outranks the Grand Admiral. You're on Fleebnork detail until further notice. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)