 People / 1461
Re: Membership packet Received???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:09:22 GMT

Nicholas Fezie at NSFosaur@aol.com wrote:

In lugnet.people, Mark Sandlin writes:
I signed up in August, and I'm number 447.

Wow, I didn't know I was a member before you (#428!).  I guess I kind of
outrank you then, hehehe...

No one outranks the Grand Admiral.

You're on Fleebnork detail until further notice.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego