 Local / Australia / 5780
Re: Membership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 12:28:01 GMT

Neat - I still don't have any stuff either - nor was I really expecting
anything when I first joined (but don't let that stop you from sending stuff
Todd/Suz)

But cool - FRIDGE MAGNETS!!!   I hope they're the cheapo kind that can't
actually hold anything to the fridge, but seem to stay there for years
anyway.

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hi,
Todd and I intend to mail out another batch as soon as things settle
down here (house is in physical transition). There's a pile of 250 or so
almost ready. After that bunch, Todd would be the one to ask. I'm sorry
for the long wait.

-Suz

Suz / Todd,
Whats in these things anyways? I just signed up, and paid - but have not • got
an email back yet (no hurry, just showing you how *fresh* I am, lol) but • I
keep seeing there is a membership card etc... but always the "etc" - • never
what the "etc" actually is.. Whats in it? I am curious now. I will be • around
member 1110, so I am not going to hold my breath for it either. After • your
batch of 250 get out, what number will you be on? I am just curious - I • do
not want it to look like I am pushing or anything ;)
Mark P
mfuss903
Lugnet member.....unknown :)

Well, from memory you get a fridge magnet, 2 or 4 (I can't remember which)
stickers for minifigs, a bookmark or two, and a membership card [at least
that's what I got when I joined.]

Benjamin Whytcross

[Lugnet member 407]

---