 Local / Australia / 5493
Re: Trains question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:11:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Well i just received my first Train set, 4561. Great Fun. Power of the motor
suprised me.
I was just wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase some switching
rails (4531)

Some TRUs still have them, including my local (I think).
I think they are $57.xx or somewhere thereabouts. I got a set for Deidre last
month. Email me if you want further info.

pete.w (now where is a TRU %off sale ?)