 Local / Australia / 5594
Re: Trains question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 06:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Well i just received my first Train set, 4561. Great Fun. Power of the motor
suprised me.
I was just wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase some switching
rails (4531)

Ozbricks.com has them in stock now, so there must be a supply somewhere.  It
will be interesting to see if LA can manage to get some now!

BTW Both LA and Ozbricks are out of straight track, LA should have more
sometime in June. I am slightly annoyed about this as I am 4 straight pieces
short of making the train loop around my Town!! *sigh*

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com