 Local / Australia / 5595
Re: Trains question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 09:04:47 GMT

BTW Both LA and Ozbricks are out of straight track, LA should have more
sometime in June. I am slightly annoyed about this as I am 4 straight pieces
short of making the train loop around my Town!! *sigh*

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

If you have spare curves, you could make a S bend, they take up 3 pieces of
straight or so, perhaps somewhere you could make one that would close the gap?

James