 Local / Australia / 5629
Re: Trains question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 08:48:21 GMT

I didn't have any spare anything :), every single piece of track I owned was
in my non-loop, and no amount of rearranging could get it to match up around
my town  (although I suppose I could have bought some curved track
instead!). Not only was that incredibly frustrating, but combined with my 5
year old I was wondering how long my engine was going to last... :)

Michael G from ozbricks.com very kindly came to my rescue and donated 4 used
pieces of straight track, (a rinse and polish and they were as good as new)
and a day later I had a full loop!  Thankyou Michael!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

In lugnet.loc.au, James Powell writes:

BTW Both LA and Ozbricks are out of straight track, LA should have more
sometime in June. I am slightly annoyed about this as I am 4 straight pieces
short of making the train loop around my Town!! *sigh*

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

If you have spare curves, you could make a S bend, they take up 3 pieces of
straight or so, perhaps somewhere you could make one that would close the gap?

James