 Local / Australia / 5344
5343  |  5345
Subject:
Speculative Endeavour Launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:48:57 GMT

The Speculative Endeavour was completed and launched yesterday, and is now
being readied for its maiden voyage to the <insert prefered name> meeting at
Gosford this coming Saturday.

The Speculative Endeavour was built from scrap brick from the ill fated
aircraft carrier, Superlative, and is a designed to fill a variety of roles,
from exploration and science to cargo haulage. It measures 113 studs long
and thirty studs wide. The crew is preparing the ship for its inaugural
voyage, and anxiously waiting on the arrival of their support helicopter and
their reseach submarine (likely to be an update on the old 442 design).

The Speculative Endeavour's navigator is currently waiting on clarification
on the exact destination of Saturday's voyage (and docking time).

Rumour has it that the ship's owner is considering using part of the ship's
cargo capacity to transport a military (or was that mercenary?) force, if
such a thing would be useful at the destination.

Not long to my first STUDFEST now!!

Richie Dulin