 Local / Australia / 5355
Re: Speculative Endeavour Launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
The Speculative Endeavour was built from scrap brick from the ill fated
aircraft carrier, Superlative, and is a designed to fill a variety of roles,
from exploration and science to cargo haulage. It measures 113 studs long
and thirty studs wide. The crew is preparing the ship for its inaugural
voyage, and anxiously waiting on the arrival of their support helicopter and
their reseach submarine (likely to be an update on the old 442 design).

Waaaaay cooooool!  The first <<whatever/whenever you end up deciding to call
it>>fest I'm going to miss, and someone is bringing along a truly worthy
naval vessel.  Pics, pics, I need pics!

How big is the crew?  For whom does she sail?  Where is she based?  Is she
in need of Combat Air Cover (http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/007.htm)?
Repairs?  Refit?  (Is there anything the lads of Port Block Yards can do?)

Pics, pics, I need pics!

Please.

Pretty please.

Quick, before I start to beg, and it gets pathetic....

Richard
Still baldly going...