 Local / Australia / 5353
Re: Speculative Endeavour Launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 06:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
SOUNDS GREAT.... I'm looking forward to seeing it.... just refresh my mind..
amd I picking you up at the train station....?
Who else am I picking up?

Travelling by public transport with a four foot long Lego ship? I think not!
Although it wouldn't be peak hour. (thanks for the thought, though!).

My slightly old, slightly rattly, Subaru will be transporting the
Speculative Endeavour (plus a few other bits and pieces).

Cheers

Richie Dulin