 Local / Australia / 4629
Re: NEXT STUDS MEET?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:30:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
I will co-ordinate it, but the fest will not be at the White House.
Having experienced the wide open spaces of halls, normal suburban houses are
way too small. I'm presently motivating myself to deal with the local council.
April 1 or April 8 ?

Mel Brown (+2) is going to be in Sydney for the Easter long-weekend (April
12-15): maybe we could move the meeting back to the 14th or 15th, unless
this conflicts with other people's plans. We also need to start planning our
revenge on the Bricktorians...

The only trouble may be booking somewhere for a holiday weekend.
Plus we might lose some SLUGs and Studs off holidaying for the weekend, since
we struggle to get a full house anyway with the members spread out as they
are and a rotating meeting venue.
So if people coming/wanting to come, can put their hands up and list their
availability for the days,

Sunday April 1
Sunday April 8
Saturday April 14
Sunday April 15

Maybe we should use Anzac Day (Wed 25th) for some military training ?

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>