 Local / Australia / 4637
Re: NEXT STUDS MEET?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 05:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
I will co-ordinate it, but the fest will not be at the White House.
Mel Brown (+2) is going to be in Sydney for the Easter long-weekend (April
12-15): maybe we could move the meeting back to the 14th or 15th,
We also need to start planning our revenge on the Bricktorians...
The only trouble may be booking somewhere for a holiday weekend.
So if people coming/wanting to come, can put their hands up and list their
availability for the days,

Any day is a good day for the Brick.

Maybe we should use Anzac Day (Wed 25th) for some military training ?

I'm happy to have a Brikwars thingy at my place on that day if others want
to join in, I've plenty of room and there will be fewer students 'cause it's
in the holidays. Post here if there's any interest in a ANZAC brikwars...

Excellent. Looks like an ideal opportunity to coordinate our firepower, >develop the backstory, and work the Welshishish into a yellow plastic
frenzy.

Mmmm.  Sounds good.  Ahab's Saucy Slayer has been though final fitout and
lifted off from Port Block Yards for a shakedown cruise last night.  Reports
are good.  The test firings of the five quad lasers turrets went
particluarly well.  The Slayer may not be a pretty ship, but she's hardy,
handy, and bristling with scary stuff.

The independent star freighter City of Ballarat may be a little late....

(I hope to post pics of the Slayer just as soon as my ISP grants me more
space...)

Richard
Still baldly going...