 Local / Australia / 4638
Re: Announcing LegOz 2001.2.VIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:03:40 GMT

In the way of trading...Mandy [that's right...] is after the following
pieces [which wil NOT be intentionally damaged by her !]:
2 dark grey rectangular BURPS
brown/black 1x5x4 (?) 1/2 arches
2 brown/dark grey corner castle walls.

I'm also intending to compile a largeish list of wanted parts tomorrow, but
I'm not expecting anyone to bring parts just because I might want them
[though Johnny thunders with rifles would be appreciated.] [as would tan
baseplates and those plants that were on them during our rout of the
Welshishish.]

BTW, I Intend to bring along a couple of assault/landing craft :)

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com