 Local / Australia / 4639
Re: Announcing LegOz 2001.2.VIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:59:13 GMT

"Martin Scragg" <martin.scragg@s1.com.au> wrote in message
news:G9JoKp.DBE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Is Paul going?

I am. Need a lift? How about Martin?

I presume so, unless he is intending on going in to work on Sunday.  He • can
probably see the F1 track from his office, we can only hear them zooming
around from ours.

It's not that exciting, really... the track is mostly obscured, even from
the top floor. Besides, I've had quite enough of their infernal whining
engine noises all day today... I don't really like the Grand Prix. If I were
Premier, I'd probably let the Adelaiders have it back. How "un-Victorian" of
me, as Kennett would say!

--
Cheers,
Paul