 Local / Australia / 4616
Re: NEXT STUDS MEET?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 00:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

If I recall correctly PeteW stuck his hand up to host the next one (are you
still right with this Pete?) The whens would be somewhere around April 8,
normally it's the first sunday each second month, but I'm not sure April 1
is such an auspicuous date. As for whats, did we decide a return to medievil
brikwars or a contiuance/testing of the spacey stuff, either is fine with me
(assuming we're playing at all). And whos? well the usual suspects plus, if
you're lurking this would be a good chance to see you! We're actually quite
friendly.

I will co-ordinate it, but the fest will not be at the White House.
Having experienced the wide open spaces of halls, normal suburban houses are
way too small. I'm presently motivating myself to deal with the local council.
April 1 or April 8 ?

On a lighter note, this would make the year anniversary for your entry to
STUDs would it not Kev? Is Andrea finally going to field a force? (will she
have to buy her own bricks to do so?) And do we get to see more castle? All
this and more will be answered at STUDFEST VIII!!!

Kev and Andrea first came to Studfest III in June, who could forget Castle N's
appearance on the kitchen bench.

pete.w