 Local / Australia / 4630
Re: Announcing LegOz 2001.2.VIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Ross Crawford writes:
But if anyones interested in doing a small layout (Martin?) I could bring my
train track. Unfortunately, I don't actually have any trains / controllers • yet,
so someone else would need to bring some of those 8?)
I could do that, I finally have some trains.  If I get time, I might even
MOC up an engine for it.

Cool!! Maybe we can even mix in some of Sue Ann's monorail!!

We should also think about transport to the venue.

Is Paul going?

ROSCO