 Local / Australia / 4562
Re: Updated list of Service Packs at LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Thanks, Diedre.

"I" before "E" except after "C"... oh and except in my name :) (I swear my
parents deliberately set me up for a life of grief over that!!! :))

8?) Actually, now that I see it, Diedre just doesn't *look right*! But that's
probably just cos I'm used to seeing your sig at the bottom of posts...

ROSCO