 Local / Australia / 4559
Re: Updated list of Service Packs at LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Pretty much the same as I posted in December except the following are no • longer
available:
5235 Technic Large Beams with Holes
5228 Technic Small Beams and Plates with Holes

8?(

But with the addition of some Mindstorms parts:
5225 Lego 9V Motor $31.75
9756 Rotation Sensor incl cable $25.00
9755 Temperature Sensor incl cable $34.00
9709 RCX Programmable brick $171.00
9758 Light Sensor incl cable $30.00
9757 Touch Sensor incl cable $17.00
???? Infrared $40.00