 Local / Australia / 4497
Re: assorted Lego gossip (some Brisbane specific, some more general)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:35:38 GMT

Another set you won't be able to get in Australia is the
Tomcat Fighter; it's supposed to be great, the wings waggle and
everything.

What's this, does anyone know?

Here's the BEST EVER technic MOC. I'd pay heaps for the plans to this baby.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/jeroen/f-14.html

later,
David Drew.