 Local / Australia / 4491
Re: assorted Lego gossip (some Brisbane specific, some more general)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote in message ...

Another set you won't be able to get in Australia is the
Tomcat Fighter; it's supposed to be great, the wings waggle and • everything.

What's this, does anyone know?

It's not Lego, that's for sure. I'll stand by that assertion until someone
proves me wrong. At which point I'll say "Hurrah!", because such a set would
undoubtedly be cool... but nope, there ain't no such thing.

This has been mentioned before by one of the Q'landers. The source must have
been the same Rep. Maybe we need a section for 'Lego Reps say the craziest
things'. Sometimes you wonder where they get this info, imagine conferences
where there are a posse of these Reps all outdoing each other in hypetalk.

pete.w (loose lips sink chips)