 Local / Australia / 4492
Re: assorted Lego gossip (some Brisbane specific, some more general)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Another set you won't be able to get in Australia is the
Tomcat Fighter; it's supposed to be great, the wings waggle and everything.

What's this, does anyone know?

Dunno, but if you want to see my quickie-F14, check out
www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/f14 (I don't just do technic!)

ROSCO

I really should get my pics of my F14 I made years ago up online sometime....

Kev...:  )