 Local / Australia / 4402
Re: Fetid Backwater Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:48:45 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...

Target:- no new catalogues, but all LoM sets were, bar the vacuum cleaner.
The box images really do the new sets justice, much better than the scanned
cat images viewed online. The new colours strawberry, blueberry and • spearmint
all look very tasty.

Where did these colour names come from? I've heard the blue being referred
to as "colonial blue". "Spearmint" is a great name for the green colour, but
I'm going to put my foot down here and insist that the red be called "raw
meat" because it closely resembles raw-meat and is nowhere near
strawberry-coloured. But is just as tasty...  ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/