 Local / Australia / 4406
Re: Fetid Backwater Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Where did these colour names come from? I've heard the blue being referred
to as "colonial blue". "Spearmint" is a great name for the green colour, but
I'm going to put my foot down here and insist that the red be called "raw
meat" because it closely resembles raw-meat and is nowhere near
strawberry-coloured. But is just as tasty...  ;-)

It looks close to Sara Lee strawberry icecream, a subtle hue.
Raw meat, is that with the special butchers light on it ?