 Local / Australia / 4405
Re: New Duplo Greenhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
I grabbed this set as soon as I saw it, a great Duplo set and a good price.
The greenhouse is more or less a one piece version of the Duplo "attic
window" with the roof tiles built on, although completely open inside.  A
Duplo fig would have to stoop to walk in the door which is actually a
window, maybe it's one of those mini lawn greenhouses (I'm sure these have a
special name but I'll be .... if I know what it is).  Right size for fig to
garden from back though.

Does it have a back end on it ? Or is it open ?

It's open at the back.

I love the 3D veges but they're definitely not minifig size, they're kinda
big for even the Duplo figures, but that's the choking hazard minimisation
at work I guess (the scaling in Duplo is weirder than System because of this
factor).  Much better than the pic blocks previously, although this set has
some new ones of those too (tomatoes and apples).  The only thing I don't
like about the carrots is that the top rattles!

I meant the carrots were the size of minifigs :^o

Yeah, one minifig per carrot in the bunch :)
(I was looking for the ob-PW-deadpan-humour in the original statement and
couldn't find it, ah you got me!)

Trans blue 4*2 ! If I can't get a trans-blue dolphin, these may have to do,
they will serve that porpoise.

*Groan*

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com