 Local / Australia / 4366
  Fetid Backwater Update

From the land where lawn-mowing is a major recreational activity... Penrith Plaza (early Friday morning): Target:- no new catalogues, but all LoM sets were, bar the vacuum cleaner. The box images really do the new sets justice, much better than the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Fetid Backwater Update

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) spearmint (...) Where did these colour names come from? I've heard the blue being referred to as "colonial blue". "Spearmint" is a great name for the green colour, but I'm going to put my foot down here and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Pete loves Penrith!! (was Re: Fetid Backwater Update)

(...) Meanwhile in the shopping mecca of chatswood, Tar-zhay has <consonant indicating "not much at" deleted>-ay, unless you want slizers or the largest arctic set, while GBs seemed to have almost all of the new LoM, Star Wars and DUPLO at quite (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Pete loves Caffeine!! (was Re: Fetid Backwater Update)

(...) It looks small for Duplo scale, but the correct size for minifig scale. Those carrots look minifig size. pete.w (longing to live in his traditional homelands) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New Duplo Greenhouse

(...) I grabbed this set as soon as I saw it, a great Duplo set and a good price. The greenhouse is more or less a one piece version of the Duplo "attic window" with the roof tiles built on, although completely open inside. A Duplo fig would have to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Duplo Greenhouse

(...) Does it have a back end on it ? Or is it open ? (...) I meant the carrots were the size of minifigs :^o Can't get into those bricks with pics. (...) Trans blue 4*2 ! If I can't get a trans-blue dolphin, these may have to do, they will serve (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Duplo Greenhouse

(...) It's open at the back. (...) Yeah, one minifig per carrot in the bunch :) (I was looking for the ob-PW-deadpan-humour in the original statement and couldn't find it, ah you got me!) (...) *Groan* Deidre drb@tasmail.com (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Fetid Backwater Update

(...) It looks close to Sara Lee strawberry icecream, a subtle hue. Raw meat, is that with the special butchers light on it ? (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Duplo Greenhouse

I should probably mention that the clear Duplo greenhouse has white and grey lines representing panes painted on the slopes, doesn't spoil the appearance any as far as I'm concerned, though I guess it would depend what you wanted to do with it. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Duplo Greenhouse

(...) Now why did they do that...because it's Duplo. I have a minifig glasshouse planned, might put two back to back, would that work ? (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Duplo Greenhouse

(...) Yup, I reckon that would work really well. Deidre (is it just me or has lugnet been crawling all day for other people too? Other OS sites seem fine.) drb@tasmail.com (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)