 Local / Australia / 4007
4006  |  4008
Subject:
PeteC (was Re: Out and about)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hey hey!  Welcome back online PeteC.  I don't know if this is your first
post from over there, but its certainly welcome :-)  For those unfamiliar,
Peter is one of the original Studs, who has since sallied forth to blighty
to make his fortune. Peter builds great big starships, and is forever in
search of grey.

Beyond my previous temptings to taking stanley knives to grey baseplates,
may I now add the temptation of MB - all I can suggest here is that you
check out .off-topic.clone-brands for the latest news (MB is a bit of a
taboo here in .loc.au :-) I build great big ships, but it seems to me that
the issues are the same for starships....

Richard
Still baldly going...