 Local / Australia / 3987
Re: Out and about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
Most GB's have been ravaged, in the city store they still have a heap of • 7151
Sith Infiltrators at $69. Now GB's, you will have to try harder than that.
Maybe they should have accepted Pete.C's 'generous' offer in April ?

$69????  Gee, they should be so lucky to sell any at that price!!  My local
Toyworld sold out of around 10 sets and they were only priced at $19.95!!
:-)))))

Each chain seems to get special deals on certain sets.
7151's are still at $53-54 at TRU's.
Targets decided to clearance price them at the same time they were having a
20% sale, hence 7151's at $22 four months ago, sold out !

Unfortunately, I never did get to buy any at that price!!  Oh, well - maybe
next time.

$30-35 is a reasonable price. 7144 Slaves are being marked down now. In the
'expensive' Toyworld, they were $24, marked down from $48.
Are the 7144's this years 7151 ? (the Gold Sith Infiltrator award).
I would probably give the silver S.I.A to the Flash Speeder, still heaps about
at $15. Bit like a car without wheels with side-tumours.
But marvellous parts packs all of them.

$20 for a grey parts pack is a steal, if they have them in again at that
price I plan on buying whatever I can get my hands on!!  ;-)  And I'm in
what you'd call a fairly out-of-the-way town, too!!

You will have to be quick, it's an obvious bargain, even though the model
looks like a doberman's head.