 Local / Australia / 3993
Re: Out and about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 05:50:28 GMT

Well #6087, it was originally $89 in some places... go figure :P and the
#7151 Sith Infiltrator... the cheapest I have seen that was here in
Indooroopilly at my Target when they had a huge clearance and was going for
$15!!!

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Does anyone know if $39.99 for a 6087 Witch's Magic Manor is a good
bargain,

I bought it at that price. I think it's a ghastly model, definitely not one
I'd bother to build again, but it is a grab-bag of some bizarre (well, to
someone who's not into Castle, at least) pieces. Think of it as the Bizarre
Pieces Service Pack :-)

Kerry