 Local / Australia / 4006
Re: Out and about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

Most GB's have been ravaged, in the city store they still have a heap of 7151
Sith Infiltrators at $69.  Found some over here for about £15 which if I'm up on
things converts to about AUD$40. I'm comfortable with that, >Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Guy's I just thought I would let you know Mr Toys Toyworld up here in
Queensland was (Trowing) them out a couple of weeks ago at $20 each (sorry
didn't mean to cause missery)I am sure I posted an allert to all.

Bring on the Martians, it's getting boring.
When do you think tey will arrive I don't anticipate any time soon I am
tempted to get acouple of sets from the States.

Regards to All
Peter P