 Local / Australia / 372
Re: Tomorrow.....??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 05:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Enjoy yourselves gentlemen, I'll have to miss out on this one.

Noting Paul Baulch's interest in the details of places to buy lego, I wonder
if the Studs site should not carry such a listing, together with feedback on
the individual stores.  This would also seem to be a good place to locate
trade pages, no?

Richard,
Does this mean like overall reviews of stores, or would you like to get down
to individual set level and pricing for such. It would be pretty easy to do
a pricing survey for the big five, but the individual TW might get a bit
trickier.
Four of the big five have a branch close to me, so I can monitor them,
especially for sales. I didn't even bother to check Target the other day
after their short sale ended the day after Pirates. I guess they're competing
against the GB's and TRU sales.

But anyway,I think you have a sound idea with it all in the one place.

-pete.w