 Local / Australia / 370
Re: Tomorrow.....??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 02:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Enjoy yourselves gentlemen, I'll have to miss out on this one.

Noting Paul Baulch's interest in the details of places to buy lego, I wonder
if the Studs site should not carry such a listing, together with feedback on
the individual stores.  This would also seem to be a good place to locate
trade pages, no?

Great idea on both accounts. Apart from our swap at LegOz 2000.1, I haven't
received any queries on my trade list. And the smaller stores are a haven for
the older sets, I'd love to find out where some of these potential goldmines
exist.

We'll miss you tomorrow, but it's only about 7 weeks to LegOz 2000.3!!
Hopefully we'll see a BSB floating down the Nepean River on the day!!

Pete Callaway