 Local / Australia / 366
Re: Tomorrow.....??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:51:11 GMT

Enjoy yourselves gentlemen, I'll have to miss out on this one.

Noting Paul Baulch's interest in the details of places to buy lego, I wonder
if the Studs site should not carry such a listing, together with feedback on
the individual stores.  This would also seem to be a good place to locate
trade pages, no?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
34 and closing

Peter White wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
Hi Gang,

Well, last confirmation for tomorrow's little expedition. I'll be there at
11am to look around. I'll have my mobile on (e-mail me for the number, who
knows who reads these things!!). Hope to see you all there.

11am at the Viking booths I gather, I'll be there.
Eager to hear tales of plunder from expeditions, I've sadly been confined • to
base waiting for delivery of 'ammunition' next week.
Just too much ebay lately, is there an ebay anonymous group ?

See whoever tomorrow,
-pete.w