 Local / Australia / 365
Re: Tomorrow.....??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
Hi Gang,
Well, last confirmation for tomorrow's little expedition. I'll be there at
11am to look around. I'll have my mobile on (e-mail me for the number, who
knows who reads these things!!). Hope to see you all there.

11am at the Viking booths I gather, I'll be there.
Eager to hear tales of plunder from expeditions, I've sadly been confined to
base waiting for delivery of 'ammunition' next week.
Just too much ebay lately, is there an ebay anonymous group ?

I'm coming. I won't be buying though, I blew all my (LEGO) money yesterday at
target. I have to say the 8002 Destroyer droid is very very cool. I also
picked up a GPSP. I'm glad I didn't pay RRP for that one, no wonder it's
stayed on shelves. From any angle other the box shot, it's ugly (and I don't
think much of the box-shot either). As for the colour, it looks silly but if
they hadn't put it in we would've had a grey lump. Oh well, it's useful for
parts.

James.
P.S. Peter(C) I haven't forgotten about the Thunderbid pics, I built a wing
yesterday. I never realised how big the model actually is. (I knew I needed
40% reduction to fit it on screen but...)