 Local / Australia / 3550
Re: Meta-discussion: comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 05:53:40 GMT

Given that there is lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands group, would people prefer
it if those of us dabbling in the Dark Side kept our discussions out of
lugnet.loc.au? Ditto for lugnet.org.au?

While I don't care too much, I would prefer if the Followup from the first post
would be to .clone-brands. Sometimes I have to read through the web page and it
is difficult when the are is cluttered by MB posts.

I've no intention of jumping on anyone and wouldn't have complained but since
you asked...

Cheers

Tim, who feels somewhat guilty about whingeing (and is thus not a true Aussie)