 Local / Australia / 3567
Re: Not comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:

While I don't care too much, I would prefer if the Followup from the first post
would be to .clone-brands. Sometimes I have to read through the web page and it
is difficult when the are is cluttered by MB posts.

No problem.  MB is here, contrary to the group rules, only until someone
complains.  Me and MB are gone from .loc.au.

Butting in from outside. I don't think Tim is asking that threads not be
started here if they're of potential loc.au readership interest. Merely that
they be followed up to elsewhere. Interested readers will follow,
uninterested will ignore.

Pity though, lower post count, and those who are interested now have two
places to look.  Should I steer clear of .org.au as well?

I'd say the same applies. For example some club may be in need of gray to
build a big gray mountain for a show. Pointing out that the MB battleship is
currently on sale, for example, seems germane, but again, perhaps followups
(depending on type) ought to go elsewhere.

Richard
Still baldly going regardless...

I'm just a buttinsky and I don't have any official standing as an admin but
I do so love to share my opinion.

++Lar