 Local / Australia / 3566
Re: Not comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:25:55 GMT

Should I steer clear of .org.au as well?

Given that org.au is already being abused (in an officially-sanctioned way),
I was thinking that the solution may be to keep loc.au a pristine place for
chatting about Lego in its purest form, while letting org.au be the place
for all the less appropriate topics, e.g.

* for sale, for auction, and other commercial transactions
* clones like Mega Bloks
* Ben's non-threading mailer :-)
* Larry P's comments on the Australian economy :-)
* anything by Mark Harrison :-)

Waddya reckon?

Kerry