 Local / Australia / 3508
Meta-discussion: comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:22:00 GMT

Given that there is lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands group, would people prefer
it if those of us dabbling in the Dark Side kept our discussions out of
lugnet.loc.au? Ditto for lugnet.org.au?

NB. I'm asking out of a sense of Netiquette. I haven't had anyone
complaining about it, although I did get a bit surprised that my flippant
remark about clone databases seems to have been interpreted as some official
call for action.

So I'm just looking for a sense of what is acceptable to you all re clone
discussions.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311