 Local / Australia / 3507
Re: The TRU 25% off Lego sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 04:55:41 GMT

Kerry, did you actually buy that much MB? I was hoping it was just an
exercise...

Well, it started as an exercise, but then it was just too much effort to
unload the trolley again :-) So, yes, I did buy the sets in question.

In all seriousness, I was sufficiently pleased with the quality of the
aircraft carrier to be willing to invest in more MB pro-builder sets. While
it's not quite as good as Lego in terms of either brick quality and design,
it's nonetheless quite reasonable for the price, and is certainly a good
source of bulk bricks in the absence of Lego Direct Downunder.

I guess I have now gone far beyond mere flirting with the Dark Side. I guess
I should start wearing a black face mask and doing a lot of heavy breathing.

Darth Kerry